Sailor Moon Keychain and Necklace

May 22, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Sailor Moon is one of the Anime that made up my childhood. Ever since I can remember, I always asked my parents for Sailor Moon magazines, merchandise, drew Sailor Moon pictures and had a life-size poster of the main character on the wall where I pose the iconic Sailor Moon pose. That didn't stop back then, through the years I still continued to be obsessed with Sailor Moon, from buying the German manga, to wanting to Cosplay Princess Serenity. My sister bought then the re-releases of the manga in Germany and after reading, gave them to me. 


When I arrived in US, after travelling from Philippines, my husband surprised me with this Sailor Moon keychain/necklace box. I was so happy because it was Sailor Moon, of course. 


This box contains twelve Sailor Moon charms, from Sailor Moon's brooch to Chibi Moon's travel key. With a cushion with felt and cut out dedicated spots for each charm. The box also comes with a necklace and key chain, as well as loops to hook the charms in place.



The quality is of them is fairly good, and is durable. However, I fear the color will fade when I wear them too often or use them as keychain. But I don't intend to use them, because I don't want them to get lost, damaged or fade.

For a Sailor Moon fan just like me it is a nice collector's item to put on display in shelf's or for admiration.