Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

June 04, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


A few days ago, I went to Wallmart to purchase one of the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser because I just finished my last cleanser, however it was sold out. Yesterday I went again, and they only had one left so I grabbed the last one. I purchased it for $5.64 with 6.77 FL. oz (200mL) and it claims to purify pores and draws out 2x more dirt and impurities.


It has a pump and with one pump you get a good amount of product out of it, but I like to use half a pump because little goes a long way.


It comes out of the packaging dark grey with black dots which I thought are the charcoal particles. Once you rub it in, it becomes white with soft bubbles.


When I used it the first time on my face I felt the little charcoal particles gently exfoliating on my skin and also it became very cool just like when it had some mint components. I'm positively surprised by this product it really makes my skin feel very clean.

After I woke up and my husband looked at my face, he said that my skin looks good and my acne is not as visible as yesterday.

I will continue to use this cleanser, but so far I really like how it makes my skin feel like also that it's not drying it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser already? If you tried out this product, how did it work for you?