POND's Cold Cream Cleanser

May 23, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser is a deep cleanser and make up remover, as described on POND's website. Many consumers talk positively about this cream, I also heard it from my friend, as well as some Youtube videos who use this in their skincare regiment. So I decided to give it a try because I'm fighting for years against my acne.

This Product retails for $4.97, it contains 6.1 oz (172 g) and claims to be hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, and won't clog pores.

I have oily-combination skin and pimples seem to show up a lot on my face. My skin is weird, when I'm just finished with my period the pimples slowly disappear, then it's okay for a few days until a week, but then new acne will show up. So it is an endless cycle basically Pimple > finish period > no pimples > Pimples > Period(...) That's why I had to get it, as soon as my friend said that it is a good product.


The consistency is oily, but it gets the dirt and make up well off my face. At first I was concerned that the thickness will clog my pores and causes more acne to arise. But trying it for about a month I didn't experience any clogging, however it actually made my skin look cleaner and smoother.

I've been using this product every evening while getting ready for bed and also after waking up to clean my face in the morning. To prepare my skin for it I apply a warm towel over my whole face to open my pores. Then I rub the product gently on my face for about one minute and rinse it off with luke-warm water.


Did the product stand by its claims? Yes! 
It is very gentle to my skin, doesn't clog my pores, and doesn't cause my face to have an allergic reaction.

Will I purchase the product again? Yes!
I mean what else do I want? It removes my make up and moisturizes my skin, which does not cause my skin to break out and it improved my skin.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about this Cold Cream Cleanser by POND's already? If you tried out this product already, how did it work for you?