Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless

May 25, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Maybelline Fit Me products are around for awhile in stores. About one year ago, they came out with a MATTE+PORELESS foundation for normal to oily skin. It retails for $5.99, and contains 1 fl oz/30 mL and claims to control shine, blurs pores and minimize pores.

I previously used the Fit Me foundation by Maybelline, however it was not the matte formula, it was the previous on. I always felt that the previous one was making my skin oily, and by the end of the day I have a lot of shine on my face. I have oily-combination skin, and some parts of my face tend to become shiny faster -the T-zone-. So, I was excited to try out this foundation because its said to be mattifying. The shade that I picked up at my local drug store was 120, because I'm half German and half Filipino, my skin tends to be more on the orange side. The shade that I picked up seemed to be matching my skin tone.



I compared the old version and the new version with each other (before I threw the old bottle away because it was quiet old), I liked the fact that the old version had a pump, which made obtaining the sample much easier and was more sanitary. Unfortunately the MATTE+PORELESS bottle did come with a pump, also I tried to put the pump of the old bottle on the MATTE bottle but it did not fit. having no pump on the foundation makes it so much more messy, also I get more product than I need, also can't put the excess back into the bottle because of the sanitation.



The consistency is similar to the old Fit Me foundation, it has a light to medium coverage and is easy to blend. I tried wearing it a whole day without application of powder and I liked how it keeps my shine at bay, my skin doesn't seem to get shiny as fast as with other foundations. On the other hand after about 6 hours shine starts to come through, I think if i would have used a powder on top it would extend the wear time until my skin becomes shiny. Also, it makes a good job evening out my skin color and also slightly conceals some imperfections, however I still need the help of a concealer.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about Maybelline Fit Me MATTE+PORELESS Foundation already? If you tried out this product, how did it work for you?