e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer

May 24, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


I have acne-prone, oily-combination skin, it is difficult for me to find products that don't clog my pores and hydrates it in the same time. I've tried many moisturizer that moisturize my skin well, however causes acne break outs.



e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer contains 2.63 fl oz/75 mL product claims to be a lightweight, and lightly scented moisturizer that contains Jojoba, Aloe, Vitamin E and Cucumber and retails for $8.00.


It comes in a pump which is very convenient to quantify the amount of product that you like to get. A way to avoid taking excessive amount. Because I tend to use more product than I'm supposed to, I find it very convenient to have a pump.


It is very lightweight, and has a very feint scent. In addition to that it also absorbs fast into the skin and moisturizes it well through out the day. I've been applying it for a month, two times a day, in the morning after cleansing and at night before bed with my other skin care routine. I'm still on the search of finding good products that go well with my skin.

Did it stand by its claims? Yes!
It glides on the skin very smoothly and absorbs withing seconds and has a very feint scent to it.

Will I purchase it again? Yes!
Because it is very lightweight, it's very good for my skin, it doesn't cause irritation and breakouts, also gives my skin enough moisture and doesn't clog my pores.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer already? If you tried out this product already, how did it work for you?