Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil

May 27, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil retails for $6.79 and claims to be 24-hour longwearing with a waterproof formula.

When I first came to the USA, I used up my last brow pencil I had till from Philippines I also mainly used my nude eyeshadow palette to fill in my brows. My make up collection is pretty small, I don't have many items, since beauty products in Philippines is quiet expensive and not everything is available.

This brow product was the first that I picked up at Target together with the Maybelline Fit me foundation Matte+Poreless that I already posted.


I like the fact that the brow pencil comes with two sides, a spoolie and retractable pencil. My last brow product I had was not retractable, and because Philippines is very humid, when I tried several times to sharpen it, it would just destroy my sharpener and not sharpen it at all, it became very soft.


It is slanted and has the consistency like crayons. What I didn't like about it, is that when I applied it directly to my eyebrows it would give too much colors on certain parts and not even. So what I do now is picking it up with my eyebrow brush and in light strokes apply it to my eyebrow.


The color that I picked is dark brown, I didn't wear it for 24-hrs, but for the 8 hours that I wore it, it stayed put. It is easy to blend if applied with a brow brush and easy to remove with water and a make up remover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil already? If you tried out this product, how did it work for you?