Etude House Lips-Talk Chiffon

May 30, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-



Etude House Lips-Talk Chiffon is one of my favorite lipsticks in my little make up collection. I bought the shade PK027 when I was in Mall of Asia, Manila, Philippines for more or less $23.90, initially I bough it for my older sister, but she told me that she already bought herself some other things from Etude House so I kept it for myself.



It's slanted for easy applications on the lips, just like other lipsticks. It's very creamy formula makes it easy to apply on lips and its color payoff is very good and two swipes is enough. Aside from easy application, it's very comfortable to wear and does not dry out the lips.



It stays on the lips for while, however it is transferable and when eating its as good as gone. If you are looking for a lipstick that stays on even with food consumption, this may not be something for you.



Despite all that I think this lipstick is very nice, especially because I rather use lipsticks with creamy texture over drying lipsticks because my lips easy crack and dry-out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know about Etude House Lips-Talk Chiffon already? If you tried out this product, how did it work for you?